a. To Operate Our Services. Some cookies are essentially required to operate our website and services. Theses operational cookies in several different ways, including:
- Authentication. The authentication cookies help to save Your login state throughout the time You are navigating the website. For example, if You log into New Patient page, we use a cookie so that You do not need to login again to Free Online Consultation or any other page throughout the website.
- Fraud Prevention and Detection. Cookies that we deploy through our website help us learn about computers and web browsers used to access our services. This information allows us monitoring, detecting and preventing potentially harmful or illegal use of our website or services.
- Site Features and Services. Cookies help us to know and save your preferences while using our services. In this way, you do not have to reconfigure your settings each time you log into your account. Your preferences include using the “Remember Me” feature to save your details for faster operations.
b. To Analyze and Improve Our Services. Cookies help us to make our website and services working better for you. Cookies indicate how the Users reach our website and give us insights about how we can improve our website and services.
c. For Better Visibility. Cookies help us in some way to be more effectively visible. Cookie help preventing the Users from seeing the same page many times and help to measure how many times a web page is viewed or clicked on.
b. Flash Cookies. We use Adobe Flash to collect and store information about how the Users enjoy our services. Flash cookies are easily controllable and adjustable through adjusting the User's settings.
Each web browser should allow the Users to change, delete or disable their cookies' preferences. More information about cookies should be included in the Help section of each web browser. We hereby list few links the will help you to understand the cookies' options. Please note that in case you choose to disable cookies, some features of the website or services may not operate as intended.
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/products/windows?os=windows-10
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/products/firefox/cookies
- Opera: http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/
We commonly use the cookies described below that we commonly use are listed below. This list is not exhaustive, but describes the main reasons we typically set cookies.
|COOKIE NAME||PURPOSE||PERSISTENT OR SESSION|
|accounts||Lists User accounts||Persistent|
|livemode||Determines dashboard User mode||Session|
|stripe.csrf||Prevents cross site request forgery||Session|
|session||Provides a unique session identifier for dashboard Users||Persistent|
|machine_identifier||Provides a unique session identifier for authentication||Persistent|
|viewedApplePay||Retains ApplePay settings||Persistent|
|country||Sets a country code as determined by IP address||Persistent|
|lang||Sets a language code||Persistent|
|last-used-checkout-name||Customizes content for Checkout Users||Session|
|cid||Sets a value to track User metrics||Persistent|
|checkout-test-session, checkout-dashboard-session||Associates a device with a "Remember Me" Checkout account||Persistent|
|COOKIE NAME||PURPOSE||OPT OUT LINK|
|Used for analytics and service improvement|